Classification: Magnesium Oxide
CAS No.: 1309-48-4
Other Names: magnesia
EINECS No.: 215-171-9
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Grade Standard: Agriculture Grade, Electron Grade, Food Grade, Industrial Grade, Medicine Grade, Reagent Grade
Appearance: white & amorphous powder
Brand Name: TNN
Packing & Delivery
In 25kg bag
1. Magnesia is mainly used as raw material for preparing ceramics, enamel, refractory crucible and firebrick.
2. Used as a polish binder, coating, and paper filler, neoprene and fluoroprene promoter and activator.
3. Used medicinally as an antacid and laxative for gastric acid ulcer and duodenal ulcer.
4. Used as a catalyst and as a raw material for the production of magnesium salts in the chemical industry.Also used for the production of glass, dye meal, phenolic plastic, etc.
5. Heavy magnesia is used in the milling industry for pulverizing and semi-rolling.
6. Construction industry used to manufacture artificial chemical flooring artificial marble heat shield soundproof board plastic industry used as filler.