SODIUM SULPHATE ANHYDROUS
|Categories||Fine chemicals & Intermediates|
|Album||View larger image|
|Water Non-dissolved Matter||≤0.05%|
1. Mainly used as a filler for dyes and additives to adjust the concentration of dyes and additives to reach the standard concentration.
2. Also can be used as direct dyes, sulfur dyes, VAT dyes in cotton dyeing agent, direct acid dyes in dyeing silk and wool animal fibers when the slow dyeing agent.
3. It can also be used as primer protectant when printing silk fabric is refined.
4. Used in the paper industry as a cooking agent in the manufacture of kraft pulp.
5. Used in the pharmaceutical industry as an antidote for barium salt poisoning.
6. In addition, also used in glass, construction industry and other aspects