The Role of Lutein Soft Capsule
Lutein capsule is a preparation containing lutein as a main functional ingredient, and is added with soybean oil and antioxidant, and then wrapped with a soft tape shell. The soft capsule is generally made of gelatin.
Lutein is a nutrient that humans can absorb when they eat fruits and vegetables daily, but the absorption and utilization rate is generally low. If lutein is lacking, take supplements.
(1) The main pigment components of the retina: lutein and zeaxanthin constitute the main components of vegetable pigments such as vegetables, fruits and flowers. The human eye contains a high amount of lutein, which is not made by the human body and must be supplemented by the intake of lutein. If this element is absent, the eye will be blind.
(2) Protect the eyes from light damage, delay the aging of the eyes and prevent the lesions: UV rays and blue light entering the eyes in the sun will produce a lot of free radicals, leading to cataracts, macular degeneration, and even cancer. Ultraviolet light can generally be filtered by the cornea and lens, but blue light can penetrate the eyeball directly to the retina and the macula. The lutein in the macula can filter out the blue light and avoid the damage of the blue light to the eye. The outer layer of fat in the macula is particularly susceptible to oxidation by sunlight, so this area is highly susceptible to degradation.
(3) Antioxidant, which helps prevent cardiovascular cirrhosis, coronary heart disease and tumor diseases caused by aging of the body.
(4) Protecting vision: Lutein acts as an antioxidant and photoprotective agent to promote the re-generation of rhodopsin in retinal cells, prevent severe myopia and retinal detachment, and improve vision and protect vision. Especially suitable for students, drivers and other people to eat.
(5) Relieve the symptoms of visual fatigue; (obscured vision, dry eyes, eye swelling, eye pain, photophobia, etc.)
(6) Improve the pigment density of the macula, protect the macula, and promote the development of the macula;
(7) prevention of macular degeneration and retinitis pigmentosa;
(8) Adolescents in the development of eyeball coincide with the heaviest period of academics. The "light" injury caused by insufficient intake or excessive consumption of lutein is the basic reason for the incidence of myopia and amblyopia close to 60%. Supplementing the molecular molecule lutein is equivalent to adding a pair of "natural sunglasses" in the body, which will make most teenagers with pseudo-myopia and amblyopia return to normal vision!
Lutein capsules suitable for people: outdoor workers, the elderly, cataracts or macular degeneration patients need to pay attention to supplement the molecular lutein.